Forum de la Seconde_Fondation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la Seconde_Fondation

Forum de la Seconde Fondation - Univers 18

AccueilPortailS'enregistrerDernières imagesConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

asian singles - Im so sexy

AuteurMessage
HerveyBa
Invité

asian singles  - Im so sexy Empty
MessageSujet: asian singles - Im so sexy   asian singles  - Im so sexy Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:38

Lismore dating - Online dating is new to me My name is Ashanti PURNELL i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. internet dating Coffs Harbour free online dating single men Warrnambool free online dating singles in Palmerston free online dating im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i am a student looknig for someone to chill with and maybe more. ive bene kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile I'm just looking for a good man, if there any left out there. Players need not apply and please leave any excess baggage at the door. It's hard to list all the music, movies, and hobbies I like. So, if you're interested feel free and ask Smile Just looking for a safe sex partner whose appetite is as big as mine. No strings. I am cute and openminded. send me a pic to get my info. I love to laugh and get to know people. I guess you can say I'm kind of a freak too. Well, I can be with the right guy, but I'm not a hoe or anything. I'm just adventureous where it countgs and am lookin for a guy to have fun with. I can pretty much tell after meeting someone if it can go anywhere or if its stuck in friendship land. I did the dating scene, I'm not into games, wont start em, wont play em with ya either! I think with experience comes knowledge.I've learned from dating different guys that some people come & go in yokur life & its not personal, thnigs happen for a reason! I know I have alot to bring to a relationship.. but the right guy will see that! The type of guy I'm attracted to has a great sense of humor, is funny and will make me laugh, is easy going and has a positive attitude. I love it when a guy is caring and has old school chivalry. He is confident but not arrogant, has goals, creating oralreadsy has stability, has good morals, is honest and trustworthy and dependable and can accept and love me through all my flaws and insecurities and make me feel beautiful.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

asian singles - Im so sexy
Page 1 sur 1